sojosvisions.com, Ottawa Senators 2-Gang, 1 Gang NHL Light S

Модератор: aquadnepr

sojosvisions.com, Ottawa Senators 2-Gang, 1 Gang NHL Light S

Сообщение Supvmings » 08 окт 2021, 09:50

Boqvist, 21, was the only current NHL player sent to the Blue Jackets in the Seth Jones trade. He could slide right into Jones' old spot on the roster, on the right side of Zach Werenski.Colorado Avalanche 1-Gang

Изображение

Unfortunately, it all fell apart, and the franchise now is in a dramatic rebuild. They sold off OEL, Conor Garland, and other prominent players. While the moves honestly might be smart in the grand scheme of things — including maybe selling high on Darcy Kuemper — it paints a grim picture for this specific season.

-Corey Perry signs: His two-year, $2 million deal gives the Tampa Bay Lightning a refurbished fourth line with holdover Patrick Maroon and free agent signee Pierre-Edouard Bellemare. Perry has reached the Stanley Cup Final the past two seasons with the Dallas Stars and Montreal Canadiens.New Jersey Devils 2-Gang

"I like being able to see the whole ice, and seeing plays develop," she said. "I also like being offensive at times, and having that aspect to my game."

Much like Ben Bishop, Carey Price required offseason surgery. The Stars barely saw Tyler Seguin play last season, while it’s possible Shea Weber‘s NHL career could be over.Ottawa Senators 2-Gang

Predators extend their time with RFA defenseman Dante Fabbro, by way of a two-year, $4.8 million contract.Arizona Coyotes 3-Gang

Grade: D. The bounty from the Ellis trade ended up being defenseman Philippe Myers, who brings size, and center Cody Glass, whom the Golden Knights clearly felt wasn't going to blossom into a No. 1 center. They shipped out Arvidsson before they had to leave him exposed in the expansion draft.

Изображение

sojosvisions.com
1 Gang NHL Light Switch Cover
Supvmings

Вернуться в Осторожно, мошенники!